Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Saturday, September 18, 2010

You are my life

If I live my life in pain, if I live my life wondering where you are and why your not with me, does that make me a unfit 'person'?
If I'm giving up on having you here, if I'm giving up on being number one, and giving up on being who you need, does this make me not the person I am?
The fact that I'm thinking this, does this make me undeserving?
I hope I can be the person I need to be for you and only you. You are all I need, I love you with every bone in my broken body.
I'm sorry for who I am and have been

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment