Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tonight

Tonight, it's about living.
In the past, the present, or the future.
It's up to you. Can you live with a life time of regret? Can you live with the good and the bad memories? Can you live with guilt? or even pain? 
To live your life to the fullest you have to live with everyone of those things, it's kind of a life requirement.
Have you ever been afraid to close your eyes? or afraid to open them?
Even been afraid of whats under the bed or whats behind the door? have you ever just slept with the light on?
Stop being afraid of who you are and just be who your afraid not to be.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment