Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Sunday, September 19, 2010


Things are never as they seem, never as expected, never what you want, or what you believe.
There is never a right answer, or a wrong, we are never going to know the real answer, the real reason behind anything that happens in life.
As the night falls, the thinking begins. The thoughts start rolling in. As we try and fall asleep, every question we have ever asked, start to gain answers.
As we wake from slumber, we forget what the nights questions brought.
We progress to ask more, and answer less.

Needless to say, life isn't as easy as that. It's never going to be as simple as we hope it to be.
I lie under the tree's the clouds form there unusual patterns, I try to make something out of them, the tree's sway, the wind blows and the storm rumbles toward me and blows the patterned clouds away.
I then realize, that day is not the day the questions are answered, tomorrow I will try again.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment