Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

my face is off

This is me, Without make up!

Over the past few months I have realized. Wearing make up was hiding me!
I'd rather be dancing in the sunlight then, Dancing in the dark.
Make up hid so much of my real personality, well, Honestly it wasn't just the make up.
It was who people made me be, who people are turned me into, I never want to be that person again. I had been hiding my real self.
I had been hiding my feelings from people, Hiding who I am & who I want to be.
I like to think of myself as a happy, outgoing person.
Never let anyone or anything get me down, but the past few months I had a 'great' friend but I still felt lonely, that friend didn't make me feel like I really mattered. That friend made me feel useless and worthless. But I still will never let go of that friend.

No matter where you are, you are my shining star. No matter where you are, you will always be in my heart.
-iloveyoux

No comments:

Post a Comment