Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I hate winter

I hate the winter, so much. Can't stand the cold weather, wish it was bloody summer or at least spring.
Which reminds me, my birthday is in spring and I'm going to be 20 years old, ahh. I thought Ebonee turning 2 was making me feel old, thinking about turning 20 makes me feel even older. I want to stay young, be in my teens forever.
I'm hoping, when I turn 21 I will have saved enough money for me and my daughter to move out of our home town & move to Geelong, closer to the beach. Then hopefully by the time I am 30 I will be able to move to New York City. I dream to live there and pursue my dreams further, I hope to have my photography name in the USA. I just need to get my life on a real track.
I dream VERY big, but what life without big dreams, I want to show my daughter the world, I want her to be able to say "I have been everywhere" I never got the chance to travel as I lived with my nan and pop who never liked traveling far.
Well wish me luck with my dreams, Hopefully they will come true :)

-Kristy Wingrave

No comments:

Post a Comment