Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a little while since I have posted.
I totally forgot I even had this, but I'm back, It's been a weird few months.
I have gained friends, And of course I have lost some too. I have also found who my REAL friends are & realized I only need a few and my daughter to be happy.

I've realized that the past is the past and the future is always getting closer. I have been keeping someone close that I shouldn't be keeping close, & It's a real mood kill.
On another note-
My daughter will be 2 in June, not to long away. Very exciting!!
She is getting so big, SO fast. I feel like I'm aging everyday just thinking about her getting older this year.

I have been doing a lot of self portraits lately, trying to teach myself some photoshop skills, it's not going to bad at the moment though. I've been teaching myself in photoshop for 6 years now.
I'm just to impatient. I need more time, which I will never have. *haha*
I took a few photos in the past few weeks that I am quite happy with though.
Below is a photo of Shanae, my very beautiful & most recent model


Kristy Michelle Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment