Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WHAT A DAYYY!!

Well it's only 12:10 pm But it feels like my today will be a very slow day.

Had to wake up at 8am, to take my car in to the automatic place to get my car fixed, had to wake my precious daughter up so we could go. poor baby didn't want to wake up at all.
I made a new email address, my old one was kristyy.sucks which people from my phone place & loan places didn't find to appealing. So made a nicer one kwingrave. Which sounds A LOT better then my old one haha!

Woke up this morning with the SOREST tooth, I must have been grinding my teeth in my sleep.
Bloody hurts, but then again I did have a dream about someone who makes me very angry so that's why I'd be grinding my poor old teeth.

well that's all I have to say today, talk soon.
Cheers,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment