Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

(:


Well, I am very excited to be going out clubbing tomorrow night.
It feels like foreverrr, I need a night out.
I will be wearing my new leather pants, may sound weird but they are the most amazing pants ever. see aren't they hot. By the way that is me (: >>

On sunday My friend Lacey & I are going to Melbourne for a free photoshoot.
Very excited about that, free hair and makeup & free sitting.
Have to choose 3 outfits for it though ahh. The worst part!

Then SOOON, My mate Zac, Daughter Ebonee and I are going to Melbourne Zoo & then DFO for the day. will be an eventful day. Few weeks after that I will be heading to Geelong for a weekend to see my VERY good, & trust worthy friends. Something it is hard to find in my home town, Bendigo.
Cheers,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment