Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome (:


Hello readers,
I am Kristy Wingrave. This is my first ever post, I am dedicating this blog to my daughter Ebonee, My poems, stories, & my life in general. I don't know who of you that would be interested in my life, but this seems like a great way to let myself be myself, let me be me, and let all my feelings out (:
If you want to read, please do, if not well that's fine too.

First of all, I am a single mother. I am 21 in September, which means I was born 21st September 1990.
My daughter, who's name is Ebonee Jane Wingrave, is 2 In June, she was born 12th June 2008.
She is my life, my everything I would be totally and utterly lost without her. My life would be nothing if I didn't have my precious little girl.
I love photography, I am hoping to start a business, Kristy Michelle Photography. Once my daughter gets a bit older I want to pursuer it a lot further.

A few other interesting facts about me;
I love tattoo's, Ink on the body in the right places, the right look really intrigues me.
I have rather bad spelling & Grammar ^^ I will fix up my spelling mistakes after I have finished writing my posts.
I have one piercing, I have my ears done and have had my belly button done, and my nose but they just didn't like me, so I got rid of those. The one I have now is my lip & I love it, I only ever want one more piercing.
I text a lot, I have a iPhone so texting is easy on it as well.
I love facebook, add me facebook.com/kwingrave
I live in Bendigo, victoria, Australia.
Me and my daughter are living with my nan and pop, Her great nanny & poppy (:
until I can afford to move out.
I want to live in Geelong, for 5 years, then I want to move to New york City, to furtur my photography career, and give my daughter the life she deserves.
I only have my L's, I was to lazy at 16 to go for my L's.

Well I think I might head of now, thanks for reading if you did.
Cheers,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment