Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

COMPETITION!!!! :D

Hi there :)
So I have a little... uhh competition for you all.

Go to my 'like' page on facebook
Like, then share my page to your friends on facebook, post on my wall saying you have shared my page and you will go in the draw to win a free photoshoot.

kids/babies/children/fashion doesn't include families, couples or Weddings, anything involving more then one person unless you have more then one child.

So please get on it, show me some love :) and if you don't live in my area that doesn't mean you can't like my page and my work :)

Thank you,
Kristy Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment