Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15.03.2011

So I hope everyone liked the wedding photos I took, my first wedding.
I was so nervous but I was very rather lucky that I was friends with the bride and her daughters, which took a little of the pressure off.

The wedding was beautiful, Kelly; the bride. Did want people stressing to much about it though, I suppose she'd be stressing enough for everyone :P
Kelly looked stunningly amazing in her wedding dress, and the groom; Martin looked very handsome, they are the most wonderful couple. They are certainly perfect for each other.

So now I'm definitely hoping for a heck of a lot more wedding's to photograph, also, I am hoping for more children too. I have became in love with children/new born photography at the moment. I actually started on children's photography though, when my daughter was born. So hopefully I can get a few more kids in the next few weeks :)

Anywho, enough rambling,
Thanks,
Kristy Michelle Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment