Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Axis James Wharton

My partner Daniel, his son Tayt, our daughter Ebonee and I would like to announce the safe arrival of our
handsome boy Axis James.
He entered the world on the 20th May 2013 (I know, late announcement but we have been quite busy)
at 5:47pm weighing 6 pound 4.
I could not be more proud, he is now 6 weeks old and is just perfect in all ways possible.
Ebonee and Tayt are loving having a baby brother, I am very proud of how far our family has came over
the past year and a half. I am very lucky to have such beautiful children, I am incredibly thankful :)

Written by the proudest, most luckiest mumma ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment