Kristy Michelle Photography

Hi, my name is Kristy Wingrave and I am the proud owner of Kristy Michelle photography.

I am a 21 year old Mother, my daughter; Ebonee Jane Wingrave is 4.
I have been doing and pursuing photography for 4 years now and have been using and learning photoshop for 8 years.

I am located in Bendigo, Australia.
Beautiful little town two hours from Melbourne.




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Thursday, October 27, 2011

No deal

2 day 10% off deal
So today was the last day for the 2 day 10% off deal, and unfortunately no one took advantage of the opportunity.
I'm not sure how to take that but ah well :P

I am still free for shoots over the weekend, and next week, so email me for list of prices and packages or check it out on my blog here and or facebook in the summer packages album

If you go to the bottom of my blog and down to labels, there is a 'prices' label which will also give you the summer packages lists.

Thanks,
Kristy Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment